Attorneys Who Protect Employees
We are a client-focused law firm committed to helping residents of Sacramento and surrounding areas take legal action against any companies or corporations that attempt to violate their protected rights. Since 1998, we’ve helped workers on all organizational levels litigate and win cases against their employers. Our long list of successes includes victories against some of the largest corporations in the country and many million-dollar settlements (and some much higher).
We help employees seek compensation related to:
- Economic damages (lost wages, financial benefits, etc.)
- Emotional damages (mental distress, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.)
- Punitive damages (to dissuade the employer from wrongful termination and retaliation)
- Legal expenses
Call (916) 507-2223 or message us to schedule an appointment with the Velez Law Firm.
- Age / Gender Discrimination $5.2m Verdicts And Settlements
- Medical Professional Disability Discrimination $1.8m Employment Discrimination
- Retaliation For Use Of FMLA / CFRA Leave $1.5m Verdicts And Settlements
- Age Discrimination $1.1m Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment Verdict / Judgment $1.1m Employment Harassment
- African American Race Harassment $250k Verdicts And Settlements
"The team at Velez Law are professional, highly knowledgeable..."Caleb I.
We will Fight For You
At Velez Law Firm, we represent victims of personal injuries, including cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, and brain injuries. Based in Sacramento, we serve clients in many areas of the community, and the surrounding cities. We work diligently to recover the maximum compensation for the victims we represent. Since 2001, our team of experienced lawyers has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for personal injury victims like you.
It is our belief that people deserve legal representation that acknowledges what they are going through and what they need. From being able to put our clients in touch with excellent doctors to being as supportive, honest, and responsive as we can be, we are here to support our clients from start to finish.
With nearly 60 combined years of litigation experience, we have experience that cannot be duplicated. Our track record and client stories speak for themselves in showing the work we’ve done for our clients.
When it comes to protecting workers, we don’t pull punches. We’re used to taking the fight to larger opponents and are committed to empowering our clients to make choices, not concessions.
While our attorneys are top-tier, we remain focused on our clients. We work directly with our clients and focus our approach on their stories and experiences. Our attention to detail and care continues to set us apart.
Reach us by phone at (916) 507-2223 or send an email inquiry to get the conversation started.